Dear 4B Families,
Here’s today’s video from me! IMG_3797
Here’s Friday’s video from me! IMG_3802
- First, check out Mrs. Sutherland’s message on her PE website!
- Thank you for sending your Rivers and Lakes tests to Ms. Simpson. She is happy to correct them and send you a reply. Great job everyone!
- I’m uploading new math YouTube videos today. Both are meant to be watched AFTER you’ve already completed the pages independently.
- Independent Practice (will post at 8:30am): https://youtu.be/S7APU1dXJB8
- Homework: (will post at 12:00, noon): https://youtu.be/fuvRNbu6Zo8
- Don’t forget to send me your journals by the end of the day today! I will write back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you all for your continued hard work!
Below you will find the lessons/assignments for today. We decided to do two day’s worth of lessons. So, these instructions are for Thursday and Friday. Here is a PDF in case you’d like that, as well. Remote Learning Thursday and Friday, March 19 and 20
We are diligently working on the best way to communicate via video. Please be patient as we figure this all out.
Thursday, March 19, 2020 and Friday, March 20, 2020
|Subject||What to do on Thursday and Friday!|
|Reading 2||20 minutes silent reading: Read a chapter book of your choice for at least 20 minutes each day.|
Lesson 4: Equivalent Fractions, pages 505-508
When you finish your work you can play the Oregon Trail Game! Beware, this is truly old school, touch screens do not work. You need to type in all choices and hit return. I’ll bet your parents know how to play!! This is only for study breaks and free times. Do not spend more than 15 minutes on this if your daily work is not completed. HAVE FUN—let me know how you do!
|Ongoing things to work on ANY time. These tasks are not due today. None of these have to be done TODAY.||