Update! If you want to get into some more reading today, here is a Scholastic activity that you can do!
- TASK #1: Read the remaining articles in the 11/18/2019 edition of Scholastic News which was sent home with the last packet. This is the same magazine that you used yesterday. The articles are about dinosaurs and Bigfoot!
- There is video support for this assignment here: https://youtu.be/_OIcMLwRaBk
- TASK #2: Complete the questions on the last page of the magazine that accompany these articles.
**Should you not have a copy of the magazine, it can be found online (PW: gators4142) at https://sn4.scholastic.com/
Here is today’s video from me: IMG_3915
Happy Friday! Today, there are no tests/quizzes, and there are no new assignments. Today is meant to catch up on anything you still need to complete and practice for your oral biography.
Catching up: Here is a list of assignments that should be uploaded to Seesaw before the end of today. Please double check to make sure you have all of these. There are many missing assignments as of right now.
Here is some useful information about performances. Please look over the checklist and watch the video.
Video on PVLEGS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lBjIvyrs7k
Here are the reminders for the oral biography.
Things to know:
- You will be sharing your presentation on Zoom so that your classmates can see you.
- We would also like your parents to record your presentation separately without Zoom so we have a backup and higher quality version. This should be sent to your teacher.
- Part of your requirement is to also watch your classmates present. You are expected to write at least 2-3 compliments during each day’s presentations and send them with the chat feature on Zoom. We will also call on a few students to give their comments orally after each presentation.
- Be sure to include your props. You will have to make some adjustments because you will be filming from home. Do not worry if you cannot get the types of props you planned on. Be creative, use things around the house, draw pictures, etc.
- When you complete your presentation you will fill out the gold “Biography Presentation Reflection” sheet that was in the folder you picked up from school last week.
- You will send your completed Self Reflection and bibliography on the Seesaw app.