This is the expected homework for this week.
*Please note that it may change and should always be checked against the assignment notebook.
Oral Biography Notes
- Students should continue reading all about their person.
- Take notes using post-its. Remember to look for factual information and fun anecdotes.
- Use the OralBiographyProject2020 direction sheet as a guide.
- Use the note-taking guide to start planning for what to write on notecards
- Notecards went home last week.
- Start transferring notes to notecards
- Work on bibliography (using the bibliography form sent home last week)
- Practice sheets nightly
- At least four nights of Xtra Math (or any fact!) practice (about 10-20 minutes per night)–if not already mastered!
Read ~20 minutes
- Remember, the exact amount of time is not important. 20 minutes is a suggested time, but the focus is enJOYing the reading!
Talk about what we learned!
Helpful Study Links!