Presentations will be made from April 6-9
We will use Zoom to share the presentations with our classmates.
Here are the directions for the Oral Biography Project! Remember to have fun! OralBiographyProject2020
Sign up for a date/time on the Oral Biography Presentation schedule.
Here is a link for the bibliography format: http://4a.holyrosaryws.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/17/2016/03/bibliography-format.pdf
Here are a few links that may help with the bibliography:
Template: Bibliography Template
How to cite movies: Bibliography citations for movies
How to cite websites: Bibliography citation for websites
Props and Grading: Oral Biography Prop and Grading Information
Video on PVLEGS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lBjIvyrs7k
Tips for Note-Taking (You can also find this on the Note-taking 101 packet.)
- DO NOT write in complete sentences. Use bullet points to give yourself an idea of what to talk about.
- Example: —Tell story of Frida’s inspiration while sick
- If you want to include a quote, this is the only time you should write the whole sentence, word for word.
- Write in chronological order.
- Include dates and places.
- Write notes to yourself about when to DO something.
- Example: STOP! Point to clock!
- Write in chunks of the person’s life:
- Early years
- Adult life
- Later years