1. Go to https://www.google.com
2. Click the Sign In button.*
3. In the Email or phone field, enter the entire email address for your child, which is in this format – child’s first initial, child’s last name dot firstname.lastname@example.org. For example: “email@example.com” or “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Click Next.
4. In the Enter your password field, type “Rosary4142”, which is the temporary password. You can click the eyeball to view the password as you type it. Click Next.
5. Accept the account terms.
6. Create a new password. Password should be at least 8 characters long and include at least one uppercase and lowercase letter, one special character, and one number. Confirm.
7. Congrats! This will be your child’s Google account throughout their Holy Rosary career.
When available, always sign in with the “Sign In/Up With Google” or “G Suite For Education” option when accessing other educational websites.
Contact Mr. Barker at email@example.com if you have trouble accessing.
* If other members of the household have Google accounts, find the Use Another Account button after clicking Sign In, and move on to step 3.
Go to https://zoom.us. Click on SIGN UP, IT’S FREE button in upper right corner. Choose the “Sign In With Google” option (see photo above) and sign in with your Google school account (very important!). Download the zoom app when prompted. The Zoom app will open automatically when you are invited to a meeting.
Mobile Device Instructions
Visit the Google or Apple App store and search for the Zoom app and install on your mobile device. Remember to sign in with you school Google account.
Information to consider
Depending on your teacher, you may receive an email with a link to join the meeting, or a session name and password to join a meeting. Clicking on the link should bypass having to enter a session name and password. The Zoom app will open on your device. The meeting may be scheduled ahead of time or started impromptu.
Be sure to allow zoom to use your camera and microphone when prompted.
Practice online courtesy and have fun! 🙂
Any questions, please contact Mr. Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org.